3M Jobs in South Africa : Market Segment Leader (Fall Protection)
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: 3M
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in South Africa
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $32 billion in sales, our 91,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a Market Segment Leader for the Personal Safety Division (PSD) within our Safety and Graphics Business Group located in Woodmead, Sandton.For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M – a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
- Develop and manage Fall Arrest Strategic Plan for SA & SADC
- Develop and manage Scott Safety Sales Plan for SA & SADC
- Meet and exceed annual targets on OI for SA and SADC
- Develop sales opportunities within existing accounts by offering new and innovative solution
- Implement strategic actions based on market opportunities and key customers long-term sales development program
- Attract new clients to the business by networking, attending trade fairs and creating a very solid working knowledge of the industry
- Supporting and making grow an actual network of distributors
- Implementing new distributors on new market segments when required
- Identifying annual tenders and contracts, and securing them
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Increase end-user professional and technical knowledge by educational workshops, site visits, seminars
- Be a champion for service based account management – product solutions and first class customer service
- Be Contribute to the business intelligence on competitor activity and solution that compete with the product portfolio
- Develop a business plan to increase sales and revenue both in new and existing accounts
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas per region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Handle perfectly pipelines (micro) and key strategic objectives (macro)
- Establish a network of training support for channels and installers
- Support Sub-Saharan Africa team
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
3M is science applied to life.
At 3M, we are in your cell phone. We are in your car. We are at your doctor’s office. You are never more than 10 feet from a 3M product.
3M helps make it possible for many other companies to do what they do.
At 3M, we produce a mind-bending 55,000 products. Our technology expertise started over 100 years ago with ceramics, turning minerals into sandpaper. This expertise has grown to span 46 technology platforms, with thousands of products and applications.
Our scientists are experts at combining our core technologies to invent a surprising range of products. Our people and our products reshape the way we live our lives every day.
From celebrating new ideas to uncovering fresh uses for tried and true products, 3M solves problems for people, for communities and customers around the world.