ABB Jobs in South Africa : Internal Sales – Spare Parts
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ABB
- Location: Lethabong, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in South Africa
You as an Internal Sales – Spare Parts you will be part of the Industrial Automation Division and Process Industries Business Units (BU) based in Modderfontein. ABB is the World leader in Industrial Automation (IA) division delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide to meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.TasksAs an Internal Sales – Spare Parts, you will be responsible for Coordinate Spare Parts quotes and ensure it complies with ABB’s and customer’s standards, procedures and policies and single point of contact for the customer during the execution of an order received for spare parts.
Your tasks as an Internal Sales – Spare Parts will include the following:
- Single point for customer Builds and maintains sustainable relationship with customer. Manage customer requirements and customer enquiries. Ensure continuous communication.
- Coordinate, plan, schedule and oversee all Spare Part related jobs with necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for site.
- Contract management Manages customer satisfaction by ensuring that ABB fulfills its contractual obligations and business requirements. Ensure the required quality is delivered and the health, safety and environmental issues are competently managed. Review the scope of the work and ensures that all parties fulfill their contractual obligations, particularly in regard to claims and contract changes.
- Spare Part order process and Manages the order process in a timely manner from quotation to Invoicing and cash collection.
- Reporting and documentation Manages all required reporting and documentation. Ensure all necessary data has been registered in a timely manner in the system.
- Cooperate and coordinate activities with other ABB units and teams to harmonize Services activities and to maximize Spare Part sales at every opportunity. Ensure the transfer of Service findings to the product or system.
Requirements•Minimum 3 to 4 years if experience in the spare part sales (selling spare parts).
- Fully Computer literate in Excel, Word, ext.
- Experience in SAP (CS Module) will be an advantage.
Additional informationShould you be interested in applying for this vacancy please apply on the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers
Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considerate.
For any additional information please refer to https://new.abb.com/careers