AECOM Jobs in South Africa : Fuel Depot Decommissioning Project Manager
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: AECOM
- Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- State: Eastern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in South Africa
Business Line Oil + Gas
Position Title Fuel Depot Decommissioning Project Manager – Expression of Interest
South Africa – Eastern Cape
Due to our strong pipeline of projects we may have an opening for an experienced Fuel Depot Decommissioning Project Manager. The role would be based in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
If you would like to be the first one to hear about this opportunity when it will arise, submit an expression of interest now and let’s stay in touch.
Project Manager and Responsible Person for EPCM Organisation for the decommissioning of the PE Fuel Depot.
These duties and functions includes:
- Primary focus to ensure implementation of HSE plans and procedures and overall safe project execution.
- Responsible for project delivery within budget, time and to specifications.
- Project planning and ensuring execution in accordance with AECOM’s procedures, health and safety requirements, client standards, international codes and guidelines, as well as legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring execution of project planning, engineering, procurement and construction phases.
- Responsible for compiling / recruiting and leading the required EPCM organization.
- Lead liaison and communication with client and authorities.
- Lead construction management organization, management oversight over multiple contractors on different sites.
- Overview of all day-to-day decommissioning activities
- Attending Project Management reviews and meetings (QM/QC, HSE, Planning, etc)
- Review of procedures, philosophies and approaches of the execution contractor and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Ensuring the implementation on site of all organization matters, procedures, reporting methods and contracts.
- The co-ordination and training of team members reporting to him / her.
- Ensuring that all required contractual requirements are implemented throughout the project.
- Carry out regular field inspections to observe and evaluate conditions and performance of field work.
- Ensuring all Contractor’s activities are in accordance with the design and relevant project and international specifications.
- Monitoring and reporting of Contractor progress.
- Review and manage all variations.
- Ensuring implementation of the ITP.
- Minimum 10 years experience similar projects.
Specific Skills Required:
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Experience in fuel storage facility projects, preferably in decommissioning of fuel depots.
- Decommissioning experience.
- Proof of excellent client relationships and management.
- Good track record in HSE.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Relevant Industry Experience.
- Other relevant qualification, for example in project or construction management.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country South Africa
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 192765BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.