Amazon Jobs in South Africa : Author Central Specialist, DE
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- State: Western Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in South Africa
Author Central allows verified authors to create an account where they can claim their titles and add rich content that will appear on a customer-facing Author page. Author pages link to their books’ Detail pages, and vice versa. The Author Central Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and authors. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
· Basic Qualifications
· 1+ Years of experience in email support-based customer service.
· Fluency in written and spoken German/English.
· Process and respond to emails received from authors.
· Route legitimate payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
· Reprocess stuck books through the system.
· Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
· Remove content as it is identified by the QA team.
· Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
· Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
· Work on developing canned responses for common questions.
· Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.