Amazon Jobs in South Africa : Customer Service Associate – Fashion Specialist
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- State: Western Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in South Africa
Shopbop.com is looking for action oriented, motivated individuals who ideally have experience working with high-end merchandise and are dedicated to providing superior world-class service that creates and promotes a lasting relationship. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. Ideal candidates will excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasked dynamic team environment.
· Reply to preorder questions via phone and email regarding fit, fashion trends/style, product availability, promotions, as well as providing guidance through the on-line ordering process.
· Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
· Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues.
· Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing and delivery.
· Fluent English.
· 1+ years experience in CS, retail, or service industry required.
· Matric, Gr 12 or equivalent.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech; listening and interpreting customer needs.
· Proficiency in basic math with ability to compute refunds before and after discounts, apply specified percentages, tiered promotional codes, and partial discounts to orders.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
· Flexibility with regards to shift work (early AM start times, late PM/early AM end times)
· Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality and service.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet Explorer