CHEP Jobs in South Africa : Customer Contact Supervisor, Jet Park – Johannesburg
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHEP
- Location: Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in South Africa
Customer Contact Supervisor, Jet Park – Johannesburg
Job ID #:8385Location:ZAGautengJet Park
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:Not IndicatedRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
Job Category:Administrative and Support Services
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visitwww.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visitwww.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visithttps://careers.brambles.com/
Reporting to the Customer Contact Supervisor, the successful applicant will provide a support service for clients in the area.
- General administration and client account reconciliations (query resolution process)
- Accurate filing of client documentation
- Conducting Online Visits and providing feedback to the relevant clients and staff
- Electronic System Support to local client base
- General office administration such as switchboard and other duties
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Post Matric qualification, either a degree or diploma
- 2 years general office / administration / accounts / reconciliation experience.
- Knowledge of Siebel and Portfolio would be an advantage; proficiency in Word & Excel is essential.
- Team Players who are systematic, accurate, patient, non-aggressive and service orientated will be the best suited to handle this position. The ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally is essential.
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/