CHEP Jobs in South Africa : Finance Analyst – MENA
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHEP
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in South Africa
Finance Analyst – MENA
Job ID #:8286Location:ZAWestvilleDawncliffe
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:3 – 5 YearsRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visitwww.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visitwww.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visithttps://careers.brambles.com/
To provide financial analysis insight and support to the MENA management team by :
+ + Working closely with Sales / commercial team driving business opportunities.
- Identify and work closely with Supply Chain to create direct cost savings.
- Supporting the monthly closing and reporting process.
- Providing critical ad-hoc analysis as required by senior management.
- Also the role will require the support to Emerging Markets FD on an ad hoc basis with regards to reporting and analysis
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
- Manage the month end Financial closing process with teams in South Africa. Drive improvements in accuracy, timeliness and controls in Financial reporting process.
- Responsible for resolving queries during month end closing process.
- Resolving month end Income statement and balance sheet queries raised by management during review.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors wherever required.
- Monthly management pack (extension of BPR’s)
- Support with Emerging Markets reporting
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Manage complete budgeting and forecasting process of MENA entities, comparing / monitoring of performance against agreed KPI’s and providing timely status reporting with analysis to all areas of the business.
- Providing analytical commentaries to management review pack and improve quality of reporting.
- Continuously working on development of new reports and improvements of existing reports in a user friendly way by using advanced excel techniques. (Improvement in accuracy & relevance of Company Matrix for local reporting and decision making)
- Actively participate in strategic financial planning activities like 3YP.
Compliance, Risk Management and Systems:
- Develop understanding of compliance to statutory and legal requirements of each country/region within which CHEP operates in Middle East and North Africa.
- Supporting Finance Manager with Risk Management related activities.
- Ensure strict adherence to authority matrix for business decisions.
Commercial & Business Finance :
- Build insights over key cost KPI’s of the business, preparing for various business cases reflecting realities and performing sensitivity analysis to help management to drive sound commercial decision.
- Business partner with supply chain by advising on Supply Chain efficiencies, working on operational improvement projects and providing detailed monthly KPI based performance reports for operations and logistics. Finance support to ITP process.
- Business partner with sales by evaluating new business proposals, monitoring customer’s profitability and supporting in pricing of new and existing customers.
- Develop strong understanding of customer & supplier contracts and assist business for its smooth execution.
- Developing best practice by liaising with the wider Finance communities across CHEP and integrating with other individuals across the Emerging Markets Finance function, to knowledge share and optimise ways of working
- Support Finance Director on Ad hoc reporting requirements of emerging market region.
- Assisting Finance Manager with various ad hoc business financial projects and tracking strategic projects in the region.
- Adopting / Sharing best practices across emerging market region
- Excel, BW, SAP & BRACS proficiency.
- Analytical Skills.
- Sound business understanding.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Working across time zones and cultures
- Essential: Accounting Degree.
- Preferable: Recognised professional accounting qualification
- 3 – 5 years general accounting/ administrative experience in a multi-national company
Skills and Knowledge
Numerate, accurate and reliable, with good organisational skills. Strong communication, multitasking and excellent interpersonal skills are a necessity as well as an analytical mind. Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential as well as experience of working within an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle.
English and Arabic
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/