CHEP Jobs in South Africa : National TEMS Administrator – Transnova
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHEP
- Location: Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in South Africa
National TEMS Administrator – Transnova
Job ID #:8378Location:ZAGautengJet Park
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Associates Degree
Experience Required:3 – 5 YearsRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visitwww.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visitwww.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visithttps://careers.brambles.com/
The National TEMS Administrator will be based at the customer site and report into the CHEP Regional CCT Supervisor. The core focus of this position is to:
- Control the customer equipment and thereby minimise Equipment losses
- Optimise the distribution of equipment by minimising cycle times (i.e. ensure that at all times Equipment flows through the cycle in the shortest possible time).
- Help the customer avoid unnecessary hire charges.
- The National TEMS Administrator will assist to monitor all accounts operated by Transnova on a national basis.
- General administration and client account reconciliations (query resolution process) – National
- Reconciliation of accounts and controlling of equipment and Customer Control Systems – National
- Reconcile Unprocessed THAN list per customer and at National Level and submit to CCS at month end
- Reconciling Monthly/Quarterly stock counts submitted by the onsite Equipment Controllers – National
- Manage customer depots and accounts with the assistance of the onsite Equipment Controllers
- Assist the onsite EC with Suspended Movements resolution
- Assist the onsite EC with creating issues/orders in PP+
- Maintaining good relations and communication with onsite EC’s at customer locations
- Regular plant sweeps to identify misuse of CHEP equipment where possible – if needed
- Attend customer management meetings as required
- Monthly and weekly reporting function – National
- Monitoring balances using weekly balances (BW) report
- Master data audits
- Contacting customers for pallet quantity verifications
- Team Leaders and Stock Clerk/ Equipment Controllers
- Reporting on service failures and actions taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Reporting on weekly escalations, customer visits, other site visits, driver non-compliance, failed recoveries.
- Reporting on weekly escalations where customer failed to take action on the recovery of outstanding confirmed balances at Exchange customer locations.
- Liaise with problem customers to recover outstanding balances.
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/