CHEP Jobs in South Africa : Supply Chain Accounting Analyst
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHEP
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in South Africa
Supply Chain Accounting Analyst – Westville
Job ID #:8129Location:ZAWestvilleDawncliffe
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:Not IndicatedRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visitwww.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visitwww.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visithttps://careers.brambles.com/
Manage the “Controlling” module of SAP (SAP CO), ensuring the integrity and relevance of the financial information is maintained. Communicate standardised methodology across the business, whilst conforming to global requirements.
- Perform all tasks relating to the monthly maintenance and month end processes of SAPCO.
- Provide support and investigate any queries relating to SAPCO by ensuring that there is a complete understanding of the underlying setup.
- Continuously ensure the correct allocation of costs by maintaining the parameters and the rationale that this is based on.
- Understand, administer, maintain, support, and verify information relating Internal Orders in SAP CO
- Document assumptions and procedures used to produce Management Accounting information and communicate relevant methodology to the business where appropriate.
- Understand the BRACS reporting tool including the Chart of Accounts and Smartview. Analyse and resolve problems that result from BRACS reporting. Backup for BRACS Actuals
- Understand and administer the Global Chart of Accounts (GCOA) master data management by being the regional data steward.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Finance Management.
- · Internal Customer Satisfaction
- · Accuracy, timing and presentation of information
- Knowledge relating to information
Legal Entities 15
GL codes 280
Cost Centres 450+
Profit Centres 30+
Business Processes 15K +
No. of Currencies 8
No. of Products 170+
No. of Supply Chains 14
No. of Countries 12
Authority/ Decision Making
Initiate corrective action by highlighting corrective action needed.
Taking ownership of information to ensure the accuracy thereof.
The position of Supply Chain Accounting Analyst is an outfacing role, concentrating on providing information to improve business efficiency and providing services to all aspects of the business.
The drive to improve business efficiencies and productivity requires a thorough understanding of our business processes and cost drivers.
The Supply Chain Accounting Analyst is expected to assist in facilitating the improvement in our management information
The provision of timeous and accurate information is vital in order for the business to be able to make prompt and informed decisions.
Sound judgement and business acumen is required in deciding how best to allocate costs to profit centres, and analysing inputs and outputs.
Senior & Departmental Managers
CHEP Global / Brambles
System service providers
Tertiary Financial Qualification – Degree recommended
- · 3 years in Financial Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis
- · SAP CO Module and BW
- · Metrics Reporting
- · Cost Accounting
Skills and Knowledge
Computerised Information Systems
Advanced Excel – including Pivot Tables & linked files
Business Process & Profit Centre Assessment Methodology
SAP CO maintenance & methodology
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/