CHEP Jobs in South Africa : TEMS Administrator Wholesale Cluster East London
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHEP
- Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
- State: Eastern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in South Africa
TEMS Administrator Wholesale Cluster East London
Job ID #:8377Location:ZAEastern CapePE
Position Type:Regular Full-TimeEducation Required:Associates Degree
Experience Required:3 – 5 YearsRelocation Provided:No Relocation Offered
Job Category:Asset Management / Asset Productivity
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visitwww.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visitwww.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visithttps://careers.brambles.com/
Reporting to the CCT Supervisor, the successful applicant will provide a support service for the Wholesale stores within the region.
This role is integral as it is the first point of contact for the customer. This role is to assist CHEP in building and maintain solid relationships with the Wholesale customer base.
- To set up and administrate “GO Live” process at each individual stores
- Auditing of inbound, outbound, off site documents validity – equipment, quantities etc. per wholesaler
- Outbound processes – managing the transactions between the stores & downstream customers for each wholesaler
- Processing and general administration and client account reconciliations (query resolution process)
- Reconciling of the accounts per wholesaler
- Credit balance Investigations per wholesaler
- Managing of suspended and rejected movements in the Wholesale sector.
- Site visits as per schedule
- Conducting Stock Counts at each site within the cluster including offsite warehouses.
- Overseeing the Exchange Management per wholesaler
- Identify 1-4-1 exchange clients to be converted Transfer clients where possible.
- Yard duties include pallet sorting, inspection of pallet quality and reporting any problems.
- Logging Collection / Return orders when needed.
- Reporting on each wholesaler in the cluster & consolidation of reports
- Submitting of weekly reports to CHEP management
- Training of Wholesale staff on systems and processes
- Continued onsite support and guidance to wholesale staff to ensure smooth and efficient management of the CHEP account
- Ensuring all queries are addressed and resolved in accordance with the Business Rules.
- Entertain a good customer relationship, and escalate all relevant issues to CHEP management.
- Working closely with the business to manage the expectation of the Wholesale Project
- Log necessary escalations to the business via Siebel
- Logging of necessary activities and Service Requests in Siebel
- Management of any off site pallet banks
- Identifying any stray pallets and arranging the collection
- Accurate filing of client documentation
- Matric is Essential. Diploma or studying towards a qualification.
- Manual drivers licence is essential.
- 5 years general office / administration / accounts / reconciliation experience.
- 2 years CCT/Wholesale experience
Skills and Knowledge
Working Knowledge of Siebel and Portfolio. Proficiency in Word & Excel is essential.
Team Players who are systematic, accurate, patient, non-aggressive and service orientated with good administration skills will be the best suited to handle this position. The ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally is essential.
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them.HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/