Cisco Systems Jobs in South Africa : Account Manager Solutions – South Africa Service Provider’s
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Cisco Systems
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in South Africa
Account Manager Solutions – Global Service Provider
Location: Johannesburg / ZAR
Languages: fluent English, other languages an advantage
Cisco seeks an Account Manager with a proven track record of servicing and managing large Telco’s and Service Providers reporting into the Regional Sales Manager for South Africa and ESA.
The Business Entity
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
This team is forging and growing the channel relationships as well as direct touch with major target accounts (including select Global Accounts) to drive revenues.
Role & Responsibilities
● Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
● Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
● Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role
● Presents and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
● Responsible for motivating and developing the Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Manager.
● Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
● Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
● Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
● Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with other Cisco teams (AS, Cisco Capital, Verticals), to effectively leverage the Cisco value proposition
● Creates integrated solutions to address most complex problems – Cisco unique selling proposition.
● Focus on client relationship management and customer satisfaction within the account.
● Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
● Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
● Plans specific sales activities including forecasting and organization of resource requirements.
● Presents highly complex idea, anticipating key issues and preparing case accordingly. May devise new and or alternative selling strategies to handle key complex accounts.
● Negotiates large complex contracts.
● Creates networks internally and externally within and outside own sales area.
● Creates new solutions/perspectives on existing solutions to address most complex problems
● 3 years sales experience of the service provider environment
● In-depth knowledge of the service provider sector
● Advanced Cisco product and solutions knowledge and experience
● Strong business acumen
● General Service provider technical knowledge
● Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
● Passion for telecommunications and the future of telecommunication
● Willingness to travel local and abroad depending on customer requirements
● Need to have proven relationships within service provider space.
● Exceptional selling skills in a complex matrix environment – selling to technical people.
● Multi-tasking ability
● Outstanding negotiation skills (commercial and technical)
● Influencing skills at all levels from the board room level to the buyer
● Source of service provider expertise to their clients
● Understand client needs and ability to research client environment
● Identify solutions for their clients
● Actively creates business opportunities for Cisco Systems
● Drive team targets
● Outstanding communication skills
● Outstanding presentation skills
● Perceived as Trusted Advisor (well rounded business partner).
● Highly respected in the industry
● Executive level relationship management skills (minimum CIO/ CTO level)
● Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.