CSG Jobs in South Africa : Business Consultant Senior
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CSG
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in South Africa
PS – Resources EMEA
- Assumes overall responsibility for defining a solution that matches clients business needs.
- Guides clients through the formulation and documentation of business requirements
- Provides leadership to business clients and consultants to distinguish business requirements and functionality from system requirements and functionality.
- Consults with customer to identify the evolution of the business needs.
- Organizes system requirements for phased implementations across multiple products.
- Guides the project team through project planning, implementation and testing of the system requirements.
- Reviews test plans to ensure coverage of system requirements.
- Manages specification studies in multiple areas and phases, using a team of consultants, including assessing the customers readiness and the creation of agendas.
- Estimates scope of consultant efforts and accurately estimates billable time required for completion.
- Primary contact point for clients business interests, and responsible for resolution of issues.
- Point of contact for information, support, direction and leadership for other business analysts, core product management teams and shared development team.
- Responsible for delivering feedback to the core product teams to ensure that future releases of the products meet the ongoing needs of the client/business.
- Provides leadership to the project team and client on the impact of market and regulatory changes and the future directions of the core products.
- Works and collaborates with expert level peers.
- Accountable for the work performance of other consultants in the team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- In-depth understanding of customer needs and broad impact of changes in business environment and industry trends.
- In-depth understanding of clients industry (wireline, wireless, data services, cable systems, pre/post-paid
- business models; financial etc.).
- Solid understanding of an integrated Intec solution, demonstrating mastery of several products.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of project management discipline to ensure primary responsibilities are completed within accepted standards and templates (eg Change Management, Issue Management).
- Highly developed communication skills for demonstrations, presentations, consulting with clients, and influencing others.
- Highly developed personal and problem resolution skills for customer interaction.
- Comprehensive familiarity for BBP collateral for requirement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical,Software, Telecommunications) or Business (with major in Computing).
- Minimum 7 years experience as business/software consultant in telecommunications or other relevant industry.
- >50% travel to client sites
- May be required to work on site for extended periods
- Additional hours as required, usually extensive in early stages of the project