Ericsson Jobs in South Africa : Integration Engineer
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in South Africa
We are now looking for a core and cloud Integration Engineer with specialty in UDM(Unified Data Management) to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction; upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities including add on sales
- End to End technical understanding and execute it first time right
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom), Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of deployment and team lead.
- Domain experience: (Core, Cloud/IP, HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB – Centralized User Database, PG-NGN, EIR-FE, Data exposure)
- Creating & innovating new solutions tailored to our customers’ demands
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Quest for integration
- IPE Certification
- SDM and UDC certification
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?**
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: South Africa (ZA) || || Johannesburg || IT
Req ID: 265422