General Electric Jobs in South Africa : EID Intern – GE Healthcare
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: General Electric
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in South Africa
A Learnership at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
The Learner will be required to support business activities working on challenging projects that present great learning opportunities. As a valuable member of our team, our interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignment
- Exposure to multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Registered Learner with Bytes Technology Group or PMI
- Must have valid authorization to work full time without any restrictions in the role’s location
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
GE Healthcare at http://www.gehealthcare.com provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GEEuropeCareers , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GECareers page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog at http://careers.geblogs.com .
Locations: South Africa; Johannesburg