Glencore Jobs in South Africa : Assistant Coordinator Sinter
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Glencore
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in South Africa
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies. As a leading integrated producer and marketer of commodities with a well-balanced portfolio of diverse industrial assets, we are strongly positioned to capture value at every stage of the supply chain, from sourcing materials deep underground to delivering products to an international customer base. The Group’s industrial and marketing activities are supported by a global network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries. Our diversified operations comprise around 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities. We employ approximately 155,000 people including contractors. For more information visit www.glencore.com
Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
- Computer literate, SAP knowledge and experience will be beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Ferrochrome / Pelletising / Sinter Plant production environment
- Good communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the sintering section inclusive of Pelletising, grinding, gas cleaning and dust extraction operations.
- Ensure production, inspections and maintenance done according to HSEC standards.
- Supervising of Grinding- and Pelletising operators.
- Carry out all tasks given by Coordinator to HSEC standards.
- Direct operating of sintering section. (from “flinta” feeder to storage product bins including gas cleaning and dust extraction)
- Ensure fair and effective discipline
- Ensure that everything is running and feeding correctly on shift
- General housekeeping