Hilton Jobs in South Africa : Night Auditor
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Hilton
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in South Africa
A Night Auditor maintains the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you will maintain the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies. A Night Auditor must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
- Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
- Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
- Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
- Train the Night Managers in ensuring the accurate completion of systems and processes
- Assist the Night Manager in emergency situations
What are we looking for?
Night Auditors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Pride in ensuring the accuracy of work and encourages Team Members to do the same
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate, with particularly strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of the responsibilities of other areas within the Finance Department
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience of working in a hotel Finance Department
- Previous experience working in Front Office or hotel outlets
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Night Auditor
Requisition ID: HOT05V4J