IBM Jobs in South Africa : Secruity Architect
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: IBM
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in South Africa
- Identify and analyse key functional and non-functional requirements to enable the definition of the cloud security strategy and/or security solution strategy that would meet the business intent.
- Architectural Thinking, most important artifacts: System context, use cases, architectural decision, LOM, POM and threat modeling.
- Create security transformation roadmaps with clients considering security technology, process, people and governance.
- Conduct security architecture impact assessments.
- Security domain specialization capabilities: cloud security infrastructure, network security, data security and application.
- Analyze impact of compliance and security requirements and modify target cloud security infrastructure accordingly.
- Design target cloud security infrastructure leveraging new standard stacks in the target environment. (Architectural Decisions, High Level Solution Design)
- Finalize TSD with Low Level Design elements with special focus on security capabilities (provided by the SMEs from the different technologies).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Decision making, positivity, time management, motivation, flexibility, problem-solving, design thinking, and conflict resolution.
- Security architectural design and analysis, defense-in-depth and Thrust modeling and Technical leadership and Big picture thinking.
- Communicate effectively in English in professional contexts.
- Certified CISSP, TOGAF or SABSA (L1 or above)
- Security management experience
- Client Facing / Trusted client advisor
- Cloud Security Architecture experience.
- Broad applied IT Security knowledge (cross technology e.g., Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint Network Security, and Qualys Vulnerability Management, and IBM Bigfix).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Open Group Certified IT Architect (L1 or above)
- Experience in the telecommunication and media industry
- IBM Transformation Program experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.