JDA Jobs in South Africa : Senior Software Sales Executive
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: JDA
- Location: Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in South Africa
Senior Software Sales Executive
This role leads and owns the strategy and execution of all sales opportunities for allocated accounts across the UK and Ireland. The Account Manager owns all sales revenue within the assigned customers in the territory (typically 15 accounts, minimum term 2 years)
The role is accountable for achieving new software bookings and attached new first year maintenance bookings, SAAS Total Contract Value bookings, new consulting and education attach bookings, except software deals below inside sales threshold.
- Accountable for achieving bookings plan for all new software business and attached bookings.
- Develops and executes specific customer short, medium and long term account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Builds long-term account relationships, developing and fostering a strong relationship as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process: find new business opportunities, qualify opportunities and close new business.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles, including Solutions Sales capability for identified opportunities.
- Identifies business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
- Maintains an accurate, comprehensive and updated software sales forecast.
- Manages interactions with customer during all phases of the sales cycle
- Serves as a focal point for customer services issue escalation and elevates unresolved customer issues as appropriate.
- Serves as a resource for customer references and provides strategic customer insight including current state of business, additional business opportunities, and challenges faced by the customer.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6 months in duration for individual transactions).
- Proven sales quota attainment track record ($2.5M annual quota achievement and above).
- Background in Enterprise Application Software sales with an in-depth understanding of the Retail vertical.
- Proven business development skills and outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of broader solution
- Demonstrated track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Retailers
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail industry pain points and related cost drivers is preferred.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Retail information systems marketplace is preferred.
- High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to discover and develop new opportunities
- Ability to prioritize deliverables.
Johannesburg, South Africa