Ladbrokes Coral Jobs in South Africa : Customer Service (CSM) 20hrs
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ladbrokes Coral
- Location: Limpopo, South Africa
- State: Limpopo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in South Africa
Our Customer Service representatives are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
What can we offer you?
- A clear and achievable career path
- Full and comprehensive training programme
- Performance based incentives
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive salary and benefits