Microsoft Corporation Jobs in South Africa : Industry Solutions Executive – Manufacturing/Utilities/Oil& Gas
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Microsoft Corporation
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in South Africa
Looking for an Industry Solutions Executive with focus on Energy (Oil & Gas, Mining, and Power & Utilities) and Manufacturing within the Manufacturing & Resources Business
Industries are digitally transforming and the Industry Solutions Executive (ISE) role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey with our customers. The goal of the Industry Solution Executive (ISE) leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with Microsoft’s customers, with deep industry knowledge and experience.
This is a senior role that is operating at a strategic level with customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the industry business issues and strategic challenges. The role is seen as a deep subject matter expert in their industry and the digital transformation occurring within it. The role is a leader in the industry focused sales team and in partnership with the sales team builds trusted advisor relationships with key
customer business decision-makers, helping them to build the program of digital transformation change. The role will use industry experience, expertise and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create unique business value.
The role of ISE is focused on generating industry solutions opportunities, working closely with Microsoft’s partners. The role delivers growth of Microsoft cloud services (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365) by developing the partner ecosystem, and positioning industry solutions that solve the customers’ business challenges as they digitally transform their businesses.
The role will partner closely with the world wide industry sales and marketing teams, sharing best practices and customer references/case studies to bring Microsoft’s industry digital transformation stories to life.
- Overall objective: Drive Microsoft cloud services growth through industry focused solutions (Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365)
- Engaging with customers to identify and generate new business opportunities through industry solutions, leading early stages of opportunity engagements – 70%
- Working with Microsoft partners to build out Microsoft industry solution portfolio/map, to comprehensively solve business challenges – 10%
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the worldwide industry teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation – 10%
- Working with industry focused sales teams in Microsoft as the Industry subject matter expert in customer planning and opportunity management – 10%
- 10+ years Industry domain expertise and expertise working in Business roles at a company in the target industry
- Significant (10+ years) Industry solution selling experience
- Business development skills
- Market development skills
- Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.