Moet-Hennessey Jobs in South Africa : Client Advisor Part Time
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Moet-Hennessey
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in South Africa
Client Advisor Part Time – Johannesburg 6 month FTC
- Company: Louis Vuitton UK
- Location: South Africa
- Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Retail
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Reference No.: LVM07504
- Date of publication: 2018.12.06
Louis Vuitton is the world’s leading luxury brand, promoting a spirit of excellence, innovation, creativity and development. We are a prestigious pioneering brand in the field of fashion and accessories.
We currently have 2 Part Time vacancies in our prestigious Johannesburg store. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales, providing excellent customer service and working together with their team to promote an outstanding environment for customers and staff alike to enjoy.
You will be meticulous, commercially minded, empathetic, curious and have a proven track record in sales or hospitality.
In return, you will join a winning, well established team who are experts in the field of sales and customer service. Roles are based in our vibrant and exciting central London stores, each with their own special characteristics and nearby attractions.
You will be provided with the industry leading training which offers you a in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry. In addition to this you will receive a generous benefits package, unparalled career development opportunities to work both locally & globally in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry.
“Make your career a beautiful journey” with Louis Vuitton
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the brand
- Professional Attitude
- Responsibility & Ownership
*Agility willing to adapt to different clients and situations
Applicants need to have eligibility to work in South Africa.