Oracle Jobs in South Africa : Cloud Partner Evangelist – Oracle IaaS
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Oracle
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in South Africa
Cloud Partner Evangelist – Oracle IaaS
Cloud Partner Evangelist – Oracle IaaS
Coverage: ISV, MSP, GSI
Summary: We are seeking a world class Cloud Evangelist to join the Oracle Cloud Platform global product management team to work closely with our Partners driving adoption of Oracle cloud services across EMEA Preferred candidates will need to have a mix of strong technical experience and strategic business acumen, providing exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers. This role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to provide strategic direction and solution leadership for the Oracle Public Cloud.
Our Product Management teams are customer focused, flexible and effective communicators, whether presenting to a CIO, white-boarding with an architect, writing a whitepaper or providing feedback to our engineering teams. Their conversations are grounded in the technical authenticity that comes from hands-on experience working with cloud-based solutions from Oracle and our partners. High level of Comfort performing self-directed work in a chaotic and rapidly changing environment. Our purview is broad, which will let you focus on the problems that interest and challenge you. We have support from Oracle’s top leadership and steady access to them.
At Oracle, we are investing billions in the talent and technology to make the next great public cloud. We are focused on bringing the power of infrastructure-as-a-service to Oracle’s customers: enterprises of all types and sizes.
Our Product Management teams are customer focused, flexible and effective communicators, whether presenting to a CIO, white-boarding with an architect, writing a whitepaper or providing feedback to our engineering teams. Their conversations are grounded in the technical authenticity that comes from hands-on experience working with cloud based solutions from Oracle and our partners.
Every member of our team has the opportunity for tremendous growth and impact in the industry. You manage and develop a growing team, and could strongly influence its approach and culture. Our purview is broad, which will let you focus on the problems that interest and challenge you. We have support from Oracle’s top leadership and steady access to them.
As a representative of Oracle you will have immediate access and relevance to the world’s largest enterprises. Join us and learn what we can do for our customers and partners. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the following:
- Working closely with partner leaders and cross functional teams across various business units
. Specialist area to include ISV (Independet Software Vendors), MSP (Managed Service Partners) , GSI (Global System Integrators)
- Being the public face of Oracle’s IaaS products with partners
- Helping our partners design, sell and deploy cloud based solutions for customers
- Gaining customer and partner references for running solutions on the Oracle cloud
- Engendering trust with partners, customers, field sales, engineering and management
- Communicating the Oracle cloud story and present Oracle based solutions in a compelling way that is customized for the challenges each customer and partner faces
- Build content and collateral to reflect our cloud investments, strategy and roadmap
- Engage deeply with our customers, partners and engineering organizations, to learn about the needs of our ecosystem and to provide actionable feedback from customers.
- Excellent communication and business relationship skills, with an ability to right level conversations and produce results.
- Broad business and technical experience in current cloud solutions, including how, when and why they are adopted by customers.
- Detailed understanding of cloud infrastructure technology and how it is used by customers and the partner ecosystem.
- Comfort performing self-directed work in a chaotic and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience interfacing directly with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that ultimately use them.
- Learn from our partner and customer engagements. Our success depends on honestly representing our platform and making them relevant to our customers and partners. We need Partner Cloud Evangelists who can develop insight into customer and partner priorities and forcefully advocate for them within our engineering organization.
- Exceptional business judgment. Our customers have complex problems, we have many solutions to offer, and we are in a ferociously complex market. Doing this job will require making constant decisions about what opportunities we should and should not pursue, and how we should best approach them.
- Passion for connecting customers with technology to transform their business.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of sales, business development, or technical pre-sales experience or ICT professional services (OCI Certification preferred)
- 10 years minimum selling or supporting services sales including project envisioning, planning, and scoping of work effort
- Solid understanding of Business and ICT strategy and enterprise customer approach to broad architectural challenges and opportunities
- Expertise in implementing AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP either in private or public clouds.
- Deep expertise in sales management, account management – Collaborate with Oracle field sales, pre-sales, and technology partners to help customers learn and use Oracle IaaS services.
- Support short on-site customer projects proving the use of Oracle services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services.
- Demonstrated ability to drive beta programs, and help customers to solve problems using cloud
- Knowledge of other public cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCE)
- Public profile or proven record of public speaking at relevant tech events
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Product Development
Location: FR-FR,France-COLOMBES Cedex
Other Locations: ES-ES,Spain-Las Rozas, IE-IE,Ireland-Dublin, AE-AE,UAE-Dubai, LU-LU,Luxembourg-Capellen, IT-IT,Italy-Cinisello Balsamo, BE-BE,Belgium-Vilvoorde, RO-RO,Romania-Bucharest, CZ-CZ,Czech Rep-Prague, DK-DK,Denmark-Ballerup, FI-FI,Finland-Espoo, NL-NL,Netherlands-Utrecht, NO-NO,Norway-Lysaker, CH-CH,Switzerland-Geneva, AT-AT,Austria-Wien, CH-CH,Switzerland-Baden-Daettwil, DE-DE,Germany-Muenchen, PL-PL,Poland-Warsaw, ZA-ZA,South Africa-Johannesburg
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire