Oracle Jobs in South Africa : HR Business Partner
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Oracle
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in South Africa
Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 5 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Human Resources Business Partner – South Africa
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Why Oracle HR?
Does being a part of a dynamic HR team who support our organization to help customers go through digital transformations and moving to the cloud excite you? Are you looking to develop your HR career in a fast moving and innovative environment?
Oracle has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing and data driven innovation. We’ve launched business applications and platforms that are as easy to use and have a differentiated advantage in being able to offer an identical portfolio of infrastructure and platforms services for end-to-end data management both on-premise and on-the-cloud.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing individual who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who has a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
Works as part of the MEA HR team located in Johannesburg, South Africa and report to the Country HR Director.
This role is a great opportunity to gain and/or expand experience of the full employee lifecycle as the HR Business Partner role is exposed to a wide range of queries from Business Leaders to Employees.
Works closely with other members of the Oracle EMEA HR team, HR Centre’s of Expertise and other departments; Payroll, Finance, IT, Facilities etc.
There is also an opportunity for the right candidate to more closely partner with a specific line of business (different Business Units), providing a more detailed/higher level of coaching and support.
Demonstrate an understanding of general HR processes and systems.
Act as a point of contact for a specific LOB (Line Of Business) employees regarding HR issues (via email/phone or in person); responding quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence and queries.
Provide advice and guidance regarding Oracle’s global HR policies, processes and procedures.
Ensure all advice, support and administration is compliant with local employment legislation and Company policies. (Employment Equity, BBBEE, Skills development Plan, Labour Relations Act, etc)
Support Business Partners, line managers and employees with regards to HR activities.
Ensure all HR documentation is accurate, complete and up to date
Process lead/coordinator for key HR process – take ownership of the process and become established as a subject matter expert within the HR team; look for opportunities to improve efficiency; help to educate the HR team and business managers.
Support Global HR Business Partners with Employee Relations issues in SA
Contribute to the team objectives of knowledge transfer, process improvement and making it easier to do business with HR.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR practices.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved in ad hoc projects.
- The ability to build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- The ability to create a climate where people are motivated to do their best.
- Business Insight
- The ability to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- The ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honestly, integrity and authenticity.
- · Bachelors’ Degree in Business/Human Resource Management and/or Diploma in Human Resource Management (OR degree in Computer Science or Business Science related discipline, or equivalent education and experience relevant to functional area of Human Resources)
- · Minimum 5 years experience of working in HR or an HR related field, generalist HR experience is advantageous but not essential.
- · A genuine interest in developing a career in Human Resources
- · Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- · Experience of working with Oracle HCM products beneficial
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · A willingness to learn and develop, enthusiasm and professionalism
- · Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
- · Good problem solver and decision making appropriate for the job level.
- · Ability to work as part of a team and remain focused under pressure.
- · Willing to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment.
- · Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information
- · Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment
- · Possesses good organizational skills, attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- · Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach