Pearson Jobs in South Africa : Account Representative (Fixed-Term Contract) – North West
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Pearson
- Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
- State: North West Jobs
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in South Africa
Account Representative (Fixed-Term Contract) – North West
We are the world’s learning company, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology. Our products and services are used by millions of teachers and learners around the world every day. More than 30,000 of our employees across 70 countries worldwide share a simple set of values. In everything we do, we aspire to be brave, imaginative, decent, and accountable. We work closely with teachers, learners, researchers, authors, thought leaders, and local experts to put education in the hands of more people around the world, in more inspiring ways.
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. We are looking for a high performing Account Rep to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping Pearson competitive and innovative. The candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales and building strategic business relations as part of a one year fixed-term contract.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Oversee the sales process and display sound ability to deliver product pitch and acquire sound product knowledge
- Promoting the need for complete Pearson solutions
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Grow incremental and new sales for business
- Responsible for selling and supporting Pearsons specialised products and service offering to assigned set of accounts
- Customer satisfaction and revenue generation for business
- Effectively communicate the value proposals with different presentations
- Build and promote strong strategic and sustainable customer relations by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Candidates must have a working experience of 3 years in the sales environment. Experience in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent relationship building, communication, presentation and people skills. Relationship savvy ( Trust) building
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Business mindedness, result oriented and possess problem solving and decision
- making skills
- Analysis and thinking skills
- Adaptability and Innovation
- Organizational and planning skills/Multi-tasking ability
- Result/goal oriented and positively driven
- Understanding the client’s business and needs
- Appetite for learning
- Must have a valid SA driver’s license
Pearson is committed to the principles of employment equity and in accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan; preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and subsequent amendments thereto.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, sales and marketing, sales or any other related field.
Primary Location: ZA-ZA-Rustenberg
Other Locations ZA-ZA-Potchefstroom
Work Locations: ZA-Potchefstroom-Esselen Cnr Esselen Street & Steve Biko Avenue Die Bult, 1 to 12 Potchefstroom 2531
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 23, 2018
Job Unposting: Nov 29, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Temporary
Req ID: 1815386
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.