Procter & Gamble Jobs in South Africa : Sales Graduate Program (Management)
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Procter & Gamble
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in South Africa
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers?
Then our Sales Graduate Program is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development.
The Sales Graduate Program will enable you to influence P&G’s customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on consumer shopping behavior insights. Graduates will be trained to Lead, Sell, and Win by designing business plans which will deliver sales & market share objectives and help customers develop programs which will build their business & ours.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the full ownership of the projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales Graduate program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: all our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
We are looking for:
- Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience
- business mindset and willingness to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy
- Fluency in English
- Capacity to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
- South African Citizenship
- Valid driver’s license
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
P&G has been proudly serving the consumer needs of South Africa since 1995 out of our locations in Sandton & our Plant in Spartan Kempton Park. Our team of 300 serves South Africa with our leading brands (including Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Pantene, Vicks, and Oral B), and our community engagement campaigns (learn more about our Always Keep Girls in School campaign by visiting http://bit.ly/2sQ39ov)