PUMA Jobs in South Africa : Inbound Costing Coordinator
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PUMA
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- State: Western Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in South Africa
Responsibilities & KPI`s for this role:
– Accurate and timeous processing of all invoices on SAP. After CI sign off either 5 Days after CI OR 5 days prior to the ETA into Port.
– Book daily deliveries into the warehouse 24/48 hours prior to delivery
– Respond to Supplier booking confirmations within 1 hour of the email being received.
– Good Receipt of scanned stock to be processed within 24 Hours.
Inbound Costing Coordinator
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.