South32 Jobs in South Africa : Maintenance Beltsman – Domestic Mine
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: South32
- Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- State: Mpumalanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in South Africa
South32 is a distinctive business with a leading presence in the global market.
Our operations span multiple continents and offer an excellent platform for those seeking
to fast-track their career. Join our dynamic business and become part of the South32 Group.
The purpose of the role is to safely execute production work on conveyor belts according to the prescribed standards and to safely execute production work at an Operation as per 1SAP processes, and work instructions.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science coupled with a Beltsman certificate and a minimum of 2 years general working experience in a Bulk Material Handling Plant;
- Valid driver’s license is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite and SAP will be advantageous.
- Physical installation of new and replacement of old conveyor belts at our Processing Plants;
- Perform inspections on conveyor belts, pulleys, idlers and scrappers;
- Update production on progress;
- Execute work orders as per schedule;
- Understand the purpose and functionality of critical controls relevant to work tasks of the Maintenance Execution sub-function;
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of events and hazards and participate in workplace investigations or observations as required;
- Execute all maintenance work to the conveyor belts in a safe manner;
- Repair damages to conveyor belts by means of splices, clip joints and patching;
- Identify and report work requirements to control room in urgent situations.
Applications close 4 August 2017 at 17H00