South32 Jobs in South Africa : Operator Laboratory Analyst – Wessels Mine Northern Cape
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: South32
- Location: Hotazel, Northern Cape, South Africa
- State: Northern Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in South Africa
South32 is a globally diversified mining and metals company with high quality operations in Australia, Southern Africa and South America. Our purpose is to make a difference by developing natural resources, improving people’s lives now and for generations to come.
We are trusted by our owners and partners to realise the potential of their resources.
We have a simple strategy to maximise the potential of our assets and shareholder returns by optimising our existing operations, unlocking their potential and identifying new opportunities to compete for capital.
The purpose of the role is adherence to laboratory standard operating procedures and QA/QC protocols and housekeeping.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and or Science with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a laboratory;
- Valid Driver s license is advantageous.
- Sample receiving and Logging on LIMS;
- XRF sample preparation (Pulverize, Press Pellet and fusion);
- Operate Analytical Equipment such as Pulverizer, Press machine, Fusion machine and XRF;
- Timeous reporting of Analytical data;
- Adhere to safety and GLP standards.