Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs in South Africa : Responsible Pharmacist – Packing-Labelling
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in South Africa
When youre part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance,
quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and
opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Fisher Clinical Services (South Africa), Centurion
Reports To: Pharmacist
- Fisher Clinical Services South Africa is responsible for ensuring product is delivered efficiently in accordance with the company or client specific policies and procedures within client delivery time lines. The Pharmacist will, with limited supervision and with appropriate training on software tools and processes, be capable of coordinating time sensitive cold chain shipments with high levels of accuracy on clinical trial data processing, have the knowledge and confidence to identify areas for improvement and with limited oversight develop solutions to achieve our service goals.
- The purpose of this position is to ensure our quality management system remains up to date and
adhered to through our quality policies/procedures and to ensure they are maintained to Fisher Clinical Services Global quality and/or our clients standards at all times, The holder of this position is independent in carrying out assigned tasks listed below and is expected to practice continuous improvement and self-training on our quality management system.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision of the 4I’s: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that clinical supplies are stored and distributed in accordance with Fisher Clinical
Logistics approved procedures and policies, cGMP, cGDP, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the FCS South Africa Quality System in compliance with Fisher Clinical
Logistics approved procedures and policies, cGMP, GXP, and regulatory requirements
- To maintain pharmacy plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documentation required by law.
- To liase with the QA Manager for the implementation of changes to pharmacy plans, SOPs and other relevant documentation
- To dispense study and related drugs according to project specific protocols and SOPs
- To monitor drug storage conditions and record keeping
- To monitor 100% drug accountability and compliance with randomisation codes as per study specific procedures
- Ensure that required environmental conditions are continually met
- Overall control within the guidelines for warehouse as per Pharmacy Council specifications
- Destruction of returned and expired drugs
- Batch recall procedures
- Participate and follow up on actions from monthly quality control monitoring
- Participate in and contribute to the development and achievement of the corporate goals and objectives
- Participating in additional and re-labeling of Investigational products within the storage facility.
- Assist in the investigation of internal and external non conformances through to resolution where required
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints through to resolution where required
- Liaise closely with clients on return drugs & destruction.
- Assist in internal audits according to SOP requirement and assist in regulatory, supplier and client audits.
- Assist in the QA/GMP training of employees across the company
- Perform ad-hoc duties as requested by line management
- 4 year college degree (BPharm).
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience working within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in Regulatory Requirements, Warehouse, Distribution Stock Control will be advantageous.
- Proficient to Advanced Microsoft office skills. Excel, Word, Power Point.