Transunion Jobs in South Africa : Consultant – Information Security
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Transunion
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in South Africa
- Act as a strategic security advisor on application development and technology deployment projects, maintaining a working knowledge of TransUnion’s Information Security Policy and standards and, when needed, collaborate with regional and global Information Security leads and subject matter experts to provide guidance on security posture.
- Monitor threat and vulnerability management tools for alerts or changes in TransUnion’s security disposition and respond to anomalous events accordingly. This includes assisting the Global Security Operations Center with local security investigations and coordinating with IT leaders and engineers as appropriate.
- Assist in planning, adoption and implementation of TransUnion’s security posture and solutions in Africa’s technology environments and platforms.
- Maintain and test incident response process and ensure its integration with the Global Threat Management framework.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current security deviations, open assessment and audit findings, vulnerabilities, and alignment to TU’s security posture.
- Provide local operational support for information security tools such as Content Filtering, DLP, IDS/IPS, AV, WAF and others.
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing security processes, controls and technologies
- Working experience with multiple of the following: Vulnerability Management, AV, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering, DLP and Incident Response
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001/27002
- Ability to operate independently as an information security advisor and a hands-on contributor on technology deployments and other projects
- Experience with performing system audits and security assessments, and in interfacing with external auditors
- Experience with reporting security metrics (dashboards, KPIs, KRIs)
- Understanding of Web applications and Layer 7 network protocols
- Working knowledge in at least two of the following: Windows, Open Systems and TCP/IP networks
- Security certification such as CISSP, GIAC or CISM a plus
- Experience in working at global financial institutions a plus