Unilever Jobs in South Africa : Content Creator
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Bhacane, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- State: KwaZulu-Natal Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in South Africa
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Africa’s #1 Top Employer is looking for a creative, out the box thinker who is able to create content across all platforms and tell a story! The Human Resources SA team is looking for a team member who has a passion for communications and is very comfortable with all digital platforms.
This is a position that blends a variety of left brain and right brain skills. At one moment, you could be contributing to a strategy that inspires people and a few minutes later you could be collating data to inform the board. It’s a position for people who inherently understand the values and triggers that makes greatness possible. You will evolve this job spec through your ambitions and your pure hunger for positive change. If the concepts of new, next and novel make you feel something, we should talk.
These are some of the projects you will be involved in:
- Communicating our internal value proposition – events and themes throughout the year
- Communicating all HR policy / process / community changes or updates
- Change Management comms
- Writing articles for external use (obtaining content from subject matter experts)
- Managing the social media platforms for the Unilever Africa Employer Brand
- Designing screensavers
- Writing comms for our internal cultural transformation program
What will make you successful in this role?
- Disruptive thinker
- Go getter!
- Understanding the different employee segments and tailoring targeted comms
- Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, Public Relations or similar)
- Previous experience within communications and content writing
- Proficient in creating and manipulation of digital content – both still and moving assets, with and without sound.
- Proficient on digital platforms to create playbooks
- Great writing skills
- Ability to understand a concept and tell the story
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: South Africa-KwaZulu-Natal-Durban-Unilever La Lucia Ridge Office
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Dec-03-2018
Req ID: 18000GWI