Unilever Jobs in South Africa : Production Accountant
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in South Africa
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Business Partner the Production and Planning Managers on Site to manage all aspects on stock controls, analysis and reporting, drive the delivery of the factory result aligned to pre-set targets on Waste and Days on Hand, maintain strong accounting controls across all components of cost management in line with GAAP and the UL APM.
Comprehensive understanding of costing allocation rules to derive category results per the UL SCOA and CRG guidelines.
A key team member in the Factory Accounts team to deliver all reporting requirements on time, aligned to the Factory Accountant’s requirements for reporting.
Prepare all site management reports pertaining to Stock Performance. To assist the Factory Accountant as the WCM CD Pillar lead to report and analyse the stock components related to the site WCM agenda.
- Monthly results
- Material Usage Consumption management, analysis and reporting
- Stock control of all stock on site
- Reporting on monthly results, identify opportunities/risk and advise management
- Staff shop: Maintain all aspects of staff shop management
- WCM: Assist the CD Pillar lead with all relevant items pertaining to stock
- Reporting of all savings on ISIS per WCM methodology for site Waste and MUC
- Sundry Debtor: Manage the relevant sundry debtor accts on site, these are all related to stock transactions
- Audit: Ensure compliance with SOX and all other mandatory Audit requirements in the area of Stock control
- Financial Accounting Degree with CIMA or good progress toward CIMA / CA
- Skills: 1 – 3 years proven knowledge & experience in Advanced Excel, SAP GL/FI and Production Accounting, as well as strong analytical & governance skills
- Competencies: Strong Business Partnering, Ability to manage upwards, Strong Team Player, ability to handle and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Boksburg-Boksburg Factory
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Dec-28-2018
Req ID: 18000I42