Vertiv Jobs in South Africa : Production Planner / Sheduler (3 months temporary assignment)
Welcome to Jobwebhub.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in South Africa. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vertiv
- Location: Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Production Jobs in South Africa
As our Master Scheduler, you will be developing and supervising the implementation, coordination and maintenance of a valid and realistic Master Production schedule supporting the Business Operation’s Sales and Operations Plan. Additionally, you will be providing feedback to the Operations Staff regarding the plant’s ability to execute the plan based on resource requirements.
- Develop and supervise the implementation, coordination and maintenance of a valid and realistic Production schedule supporting the Business Operation’s Sales and Operations Plan and to provide feedback to the Operations Staff regarding the manufacturing plant ability to execute the plan based on resource and material requirements.
- Analyse data including MRP/ERP information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Monitoring of key KPIs daily to ensure production schedule adequately met.
- Develop a master schedule in support for the sales and operations plan and Maintains forecast schedule, product families and planning bill of material and releases the production plan to RCC production.
- Resolve issues with manufacturing, sales and the customer request, resolves schedule and customer requirement conflicts, manages abnormal demand to the planned schedule, assures availability of materials, establishing order ship dates in compliance with the schedule, resolves schedule and customer requirement conflicts, manages abnormal demand to the planned schedule, assures availability of materials and establishing order ship dates in compliance with the schedule.
- Manage the forecast schedule to assure that it remains realistic, properly balanced with the actual orders received, maintains SAP time fences and other SAP system defaults in the data base, produces regular management reports to communicate changes in the product mix, customer ordering trends, potential capacity problems, planned orders vs. actual orders and plant customer delivery performance to Sales and Operations team and maintains two way feedback with plant management and sales management team regarding any changes and exceptions.
- Effectively control and maintain inventories of dependent demand items assuring their availability as required by manufacturing and minimizing the plant’s investment in excess inventories and liaison between purchasing, procurement and/or vendors, communicating order requirements with respect to quantity and delivery date
- Minimumfour (4) years related professional experience in a related planner/scheduler/analyst position.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and the internal mechanisms of modern manufacturing companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel – Advanced Level
- Knowledge of inbound logistics
- Advanced level of English
- Knowledge of international trade (law and import/export techniques)
Job: *Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Production Planner / Sheduler (3 months temporary assignment)
Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg
Requisition ID: 1800003292